Sunday, September 21, 2008

Idling

Hello, everyone! This is Jen. Just checkin' in! Sorry the blog has been in idle mode for a while. There has been a lot going on here. Ambre' hasn't had much time to make any new pieces. Kojak has found a new job with DirectTV. He has been in training for a few weeks now out of town, so Ambre has had the kids all by herself during the week and studying hard on the weekends for her class. I have a few pieces made that have not been fired yet but I also have been sick with a flareup of my asthma and very busy at work. They let our clerk go a few weeks ago and I have had to do her job and mine too. This past week the site manager took a week off, so I have been doing his job also. Very tired by the time I get home. Hopefully before long we will have some new pieces to display. In the meantime, please bear with us as we get through this harsh period. Thanks, Jen

No comments: