Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today's Results!

Hi! Everyone! Well , we were back out displaying our pottery again today. I think next time we may start a little later. The only customers we had to begin the day were looking for directions. The real customers showed up after 2pm. We had a pretty good day and sold a lot of stuff. At least we came home without one huge box and one container empty. Yeah! I made some more little pieces with my jewelry pieces. I made another key chain with my dark beads and a zen piece attached. It sold first thing this morning. But after that we were afraid no one was going to come. There was a long dry spell. Then afternoon rolled around and here they came. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed meeting all the new people that travel thru. Below are some of the pieces I worked on today. Ambre is wearing one right now, so it is not here.
The one on the far left is for Gabby. They came by today and she picked out her piece and asked if I would make her a necklace. We got a lot of requests for special items and an invite to furnish some pieces for a new shop opening in Inman, SC. We are really looking forward to it. Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave your comments. Jen

No comments: