Saturday, August 9, 2008

A few new things.....

We fired again finally but it's all mine. Mom is working on getting her stuff painted so we can get them in to fire this week. This first one was my favorite piece from this run but it's gone already. I gave it to Beth for her birthday cause she loved it so much.


Below are the tops for the windchimes I'm putting together. I think they came out really nice!


These are a set of bowls that I made and they turned out beautiful! They are dipped in Ryoko and Moss Green.


Bowls again!


And this is a platter that I did as an order for a lady. It came out nice.....the edges came out not as curved as they were supposed to be but it's still a beautiful and functional piece. It's also done in Ryoko and Moss Green! I am really digging these colors!


Well, that's all I got for now but I hope we have more to show you soon!
Thanks for stopping in! Ambre

No comments: