Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good news, Bad news!

Bad news is we didn't get to glaze and fire yesterday so we got started this morning.
Good news is I should have finished pictures up sometime tomorrow!
In the meantime, I wanted to give you a little preview of what's to come!

This is a picture I took after some of the pieces were painted/glazed! If all goes well in the kiln tonight they will look alot different than they do here! Most of the pieces you see here were painted and then dipped in clear glaze!


This is a shot in side the kiln after we dipped everything that needed to be dipped! This is only the bottom shelf! Anyway, we turned it on about 6:30 so it will shut off sometime tonight! It takes a while for the kiln to cool so tomorrow I should have some pics! If everything fires properly!
Okay, so I'm really looking forward to this opening tomorrow...(trust me, I'll be peeking in it all day) and I hope that you all come back to check it out!
Thanks, Ambre

No comments: