Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ANOTHER VILLAGE

WOW!!! Ambre has created another village. She's getting pretty good at this. What do you think?

This is one side, notice the little stump to the left and the bent log on the right she added for perches.
Moving on around to the right is this little doll that sorta looks like a dimpled golf ball. We also see another perch to the right.
And the last one in this village resembles a beehive. I love the leaf overhangs she has added on these to keep the rain out. These villages are great and I can't wait for them to dry so we can fire and paint them. Beautiful work, Ambre!!!!!

1 comment:

Sheila @ Dr Cason.org said...

Wow!

I've always wanted to get back into throwing pots. It seems so long ago that I took my first and only class in Jr. College.

These are so pretty. I can't wait to see them all fired up!