Sunday, June 22, 2008

Maybe an Old Woman Can Learn New Tricks

Ambre has been telling me I need to throw some birdhouses too. I tried a couple of times and they turned out horrible. Well, you know the old saying, "If at first......yada, yada yada!!!!"I tried again today. These turned out pretty good. (I've been watching Ambre more closely- so don't tell her). Here are my two tries for today.

This one is about eight inches tall. I did it in Little Loafers. At the top I put an acorn and leaves and a couple of leaves to shed the door. The next one is also LL but is only about 6.5 inches tall.
It also has an acorn at the top with leaves. I think I'm improving. Ambre also threw some today.
This one is a nice big round one. I love how she used the larger stencil leaf to shed the door. I think I may try that on my next one. But I saved the best for last. Another bird village. This one has a church. You'll love it.

I made the cross for the decor and she added little steps. Isn't it the cutest. The next two pics are the other views. Then I'll sign off the night. Thanks in advance for visiting our site. And don't forget to leave your comments. There are two ways. At the end of each blog or inside the c-box over on the left. Just type in your name and tab to the message box. It's that easy. Have a great week and ya'll come back soon. J

No comments: