Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gotta start somewhere, right?

Well, I wanted to show everyone some of our first pieces so here they are. And just so you know, I am not ashamed to say Mom and I have come a long way!

The first projects we had in pottery class were a pinch pot (right) and a coil piece (left). These two are Mom's!
These two were mine!




The next project involved using slabbed clay. This is Mom's birdhouse and cup!




This is a taco bake dish that Mom made from slab!

This is my slab bowl!


This is a mosaic cup that Mom made.

These are a few more pieces that I made....that one on the far left is a crocus pot.


And this one is a coil flower pot that I made! It is so heavy!

Anyway that's all the pictures I could find for the moment! Can anybody else see the improvement?


No comments: